We have a fantastic team here at Stevenson Brothers and are now looking for an outgoing, confident salesperson to join us .
The role involves going to events across the UK and meeting potential customers, setting up the stand, going to visit our clients, promoting our products to stockists and following up on customer enquiries from the website.
Hours are flexible and the role can be designed alongside the successful applicant. Salary will be dependent upon experience and partly commission based. Although the workshop is based near Ashford, Kent, we would welcome applications from anywhere in mainland UK as this role can include some work from home.
The successful applicant will:
- Be willing to travel and stay away from home to attend events across the UK (click here to see examples of recent events we have attended)
- Have excellent people skills and confidence
- Be familiar with programs including Word, Outlook and Excel (experience of CRM systems is also a plus)
- Have proven sales experience and /or a sound understanding of small business
- Have a clean UK driving licence and be willing to drive a van when necessary
- Have their own vehicle as well as a computer, mobile phone and internet connection (if looking to work from home)
To find out more or to apply for this role, send your CV along with a short email introduction to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01233 820363.